Friday, September 9, 2011

Tartine as luxurious



The recipe is coming from the cookbook Tartine, a birthday gift from my sister-in-law a few years ago. I put it aside for the longest time until last Christmas, I made chocolate cookies out from this book, and they were out of this world. From then on, I was hook on the book.
Not only are the details of the recipes worth reading, the kitchen notes are especially useful because those are tips from a bakery. To supplement all these, the pictures are gorgeous that I never get tired of looking at them again and again.
I specially like the easy-to-handle tart dough and the light but delicious pastry cream of this recipe. I will share the simplified version of the recipe below. Please get the book for the full version.
Just finished two rounds of golf today (Sunday).
Hampers are available in all budgets, these people are specialized in managing and combining imagination to produce gifts hampers which in inexpensive as well as luxurious.
Once the procedure of choosing the hamper is complete you shall specify the address where you need to deliver the hampers and a delivery date and time should be specified so that the gift hamper reaches on time.
Your lovely gift hamper with wine, Scottish tablets and British food will also carry your personal message which you shall type on the field provided for it. The payment procedure for this is very safe and secure; you can use your debit and credit card to make the payment.
An "All You can Golf" day for $25 at a nearby golf course has given me so much excitement and disappointment, so much fun and frustration, and so much joyfulness and soreness. Absolutely love this game! You have to be in focus in every single shot.
You have only one chance to hit each shot. Clear your mind, relax and feel your body movement, try to duplicate what you have learned from driving range practice, but do not over-think;. swing and hit with a rhythm, and when you hear a sharp and crisp metal sound, your chance of having a pretty good shot is high.
But the problem is, I cannot clear my mind and relax that easily, and I cannot hear that nice metal sound all the time. But yet, you learn from your game. When you screw up a shot, it's not the end of the world.
You leave your disappointment behind, focusing on the present, try your best to recover. Knowing how to recover from bad situation is just as important. At the end of the rainy day, my hair was all messy and my pants were soaking wet, I met some nice people on the course and I spent some good times with N.
These fresh berry tarts are wonderful embellishments for a great day. You can use any of your favorite combination of fresh berries or fruit. My first choice is blueberries and raspberries.
Their sweetness complement each other really well and they look gorgeous together. But raspberries were nowhere to be found yesterday, so I substituted with strawberries. This combination is also delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment